You can find information here if you wish to make a donation.
The non-profit association "Les Internats Jacques Brocquart asbl." was recognised as a non-profit organisation by Grand-Ducal decree on 16.1.2017.
In working with our students, the following objectives have priority:
- Positive future prospects and school success
- Integration and inclusion
- Resilience and parenthood
- Responsible citizenship
- Autonomy and a spirit of initiative
- Talents and competences
- Christian message and tolerance
The activities of the association are largely financed by:
the parents (by the price that is payed for boarding);
the state takes over most of the deficit, which is mainly made up of personnel costs.
- an increasing number of parents who are unable to pay their contribution due to the risk of poverty, despite social reductions;
- various individual personnel costs ;
- various functional costs that are not covered by the state, such as :
- Maintenance of playgrounds, etc.
- Purchase and maintenance of computer material, didactic material, playground equipment (table football, etc...) ;
- extraordinary projects and activities (holiday colonies, educational weekends, participation in pilgrimages, cultural visits to cities, etc...).
Support our activities by contacting us directly at :
Les Internats Jacques Brocquart asbl.
5, avenue Marie-Thérèse
Tél.: +352 44743-200
Your donations are tax-deductible.